Thursday, January 17, 2013

#DOWNWITHFACEBOOK2013

Monday:
LUK I MADE CUSTOMERPAGE IM FAMUS

Tuesday:
I AM SO BORED ATM, for those of you wondering whats happening, I removed that youtube video about my ban etc b/c i was misinformed with some info, and some people wanted to make it more professional, but whats happening is my past is kindof coming back to me. How i used to dance on stream all day, no gaming content, just stupid stuff all day pretty much, has caused some issues for twitch in the past, and now that i promoted DDOSing, twitch should've just completely banned me, even though it was joking, it's actually still a federal offense, LOL, so i dun goofed. But twitch was nice, some people in the twitch team really like me and are giving me a 2nd chance, also with this suspension, me coming back could show some of the twitch staff that i mostly do gaming content now and that could push me closer to some better promotions on my twitch account.

As of right now, im at a 30 day suspension, and removal of twitch promotions (Meaning no partnership etc), however im not PERMANENTLY removed, that was some of the misunderstanding i was talking about in the youtube vid i posted. I am NOT permanently removed from partnership, I can earn it back. So all is well with the suspension and will probably benefit me, but this month sucks...Im so bored... -_- I miss streaming

Me leaving twitch wouldnt leave a dent in the twitch community itself, thats for sure, so its nice that they actually care to give me a second chance. I really dont want to stream ANYWHERE else other than twitch just because it would look bad on me from their point of view.

Thursday:
I AM SO BORED WITHOUT MY STREAM AMYGAWD

I am going to buy a pet Red Fox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXy9QxKqUQo
Getting one requires me to do a few things though, for example making an outside pen for him, and a lot of caring for him. Debating if its worth it, god its so adorable. My room is already good for him, its recommended to have wood flooring because foxes natural tendancy is to dig, and they sometimes try to go through carpet. They eat high quality dog food also, so that's easy, they use a litter box, simple enough. Only problem is that damn pen.

Everyone is saying I'm becoming a twitch bitch, or at least some people are, you're retarded, for all of you saying that. When i come back, im not gonna be a dull minded idiot who just sits and plays video games, i can still have my personality you dumb asshats. I can still do pretty much w/e i want. I just cant dance ALL THE TIME, I cant eat a ghost pepper EVERYDAY, and I cant promote illegal activity like DDOSing, i can maybe joke about it here and there, but when I actually showed someones skype, AND told my stream to DDOS them, whether it was a joke or not, that was messed up, it was a mistake, but it was a dumb mistake and im not surprised my stream was closed. I was surprised it wasnt permanently closed after talking to twitch about the issue. Back to the people calling me a twitch bitch. I used to dance 50% of the stream and do other stupid crap, 50% was gaming, now 95% is gaming and on that occasion I do something stupid, thats how it SHOULD BE, thats how i WANT IT, its a gaming website, I want to play videogames, get off my stream and go away if you feel differently, and just want me to dance all day -_-. Jesus tits.

Re-uploading the video of me explaining the ban etc. And ill be sure to incooperate how much of a twitch bitch I am.

Friday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2BLJ9it5vw&list=UUtu2BCnJoFGRBOuIh570QWw&index=1

Saturday:
new video is being edited and uploaded atm

Sunday:

Didnt release a video yesterday because some people dont think its a good idea to fully just say out when i will be unsuspended.


Some of you may not care, but someone recommened I tell people about my youtube vids i did WAY back in the day, just go to youtube and type in "Poppin pvp" theyre not amazing videos, im not that good of a player imo, i was on a PvE server, but theyre there if your interested of seeing me play a feral way back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment